Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Crazy Me

Okay....this is more like it. I finally figured out how to make my blog readable. Sweet.

Currently, Reagan is screaming her head off and I'm getting ready to head to the gym and run, run, run off all of my stress.......and hopefully, eventually, my belly.

Have I mentioned how much I love staying home with Reagan? It may not seem like it when I talk about things like screaming babies and stress.....but this is my dream job. And it totally plays to my OCD tendencies. I love being on a schedule. Feed at 8, play, put baby down at 9:30....and then I have options, but I have to choose wisely. A poorly chosen choice can make for a grumpy me and a very short day. If I'm smart I stay up and clean, clean, clean. If I'm lazy, I nap. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE naps. But, napping takes away hours during my precious cleaning/ebay/reading time and that makes for a very grumpy me. You'd think naps would do the opposite, but no. And so we're on a very strict, lovely schedule. Crazy? Maybe. Happy? Definitely.

2 comments:

Philly said...

OCD is okay with me!

Anonymous said...

love it. i would be the same way.
miss you friend. hope to meet your girl sometime soon.