Friday, September 4, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Bovarian Cream Pie
W (can't remember this one)
Monday, July 6, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
When the doctor came in, she immediately wanted to know what the problem was. I didn't know how to respond, since I hadn't realized there was a problem until about 5 minutes ago. She asked about my milk supply, my eating habits, my exercise routine, Reagan's eating habits. She wanted to know if I was on a diet.........ummmmm, NO. She finally said, "I'm sorry to say, you have an insufficient milk supply." She gave me a chart and wants me to track boob feedings, wants me to feed her at least 3 oz. of formula after that, and wants me to track pumping and poops and peeps. We'll go back and see the doctor next week.
I feel AWFUL. Poor, poor, Reagan! She's been so hungry and I had no idea. Here are her stats:
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. 5%
- Height: 23.8 in. 96%
- Head Circ: 14.8 in. 26%
Oh, I'm such a terrible mother. But! Now that I know there's a problem and what to do to fix it, we are gonna feed that little girl good. Watch out tummy!! It is the most awful feeling in the world to feel like you've been hurting your child. I cried and cried today. BLAAAGGHH.
Friday, June 26, 2009
During this naptime, I cleaned the kitchen a bit. I'm always horrified when I clean my kitchen. There is always either black grime, or nasty crumbs, or little buggies that have been festering while I have NOT cleaned.
Lil R is screaming her head off right now, by the way. Any advice for me, mom's out there? She's driving me a little nuts.
Mandy had her little girl yesterday! Madelyn Faith Beck got here at 11:17am and weighed 7 lbs. and 13 oz. I'm going up to the hospital later when Kev gets home....he's going to watch lil R. Is it 5:00 yet????
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
- washed laundry
- dried laundry
- folded laundry
- put away laundry
- cleaned our bedroom: made the bed, cleaned off my dresser, hung up/put away clothes, dusted the furniture, swiffered the floor
- pumped (sorry if there are any fellas reading this)
- cleaned pump
- sink-washed things......including a baby-pooped outfit from this morning. I've learned you have to attack these things before it's too late.
- washed dishes
- started dinner: a modified Spicy Pork Roast with Rosemary Potatoes.......think, non-spicy pork chops with rosemary potatoes. I like to modify.
- made a list of what to take with me tomorrow when Mandy has her baby: pump, baby clothes for Madelyn, book.
I love this staying home bit. And look! I'm writing! A miracle in itself. So, if you wouldn't mind praying that Kev finds a job that will let me do this long term, I'd be most appreciative. I might even bring Reagan over and do your laundry or something.....