Monday, March 30, 2009

Whaddya Think?

Is this background any easier to read, friends? I had a couple people suggest that I change the background so that their eyes weren't so strained.....so here you go! Love the cute birdies.

I think Reagan has a little marching band thing going on in my tummy. She's definitely handling all of the percussion section herself. And I think she's conducting the band, also. She is so
squirmy. It's like she knows there's more room out there somewhere and if she could just.....get...that.....leg....to.....stretch! Hang in there, little one. You'll have plenty of room soon.

Speaking of soon......we're due in 32 days. Yikes! So much to do! So little weekends to do them in! I need a baby suite and a professional organizer, I do. And a maid. And a masseuse.

2 comments:

Philly said...

Do you like it? If you like it, then all is good with me!

bowserranch said...

nice background, jen. much easier on my poor aging eyes. and the masseuse thing? that's kev's job. make an appointment! :)