Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ramblings from papa

Hi all,

This is Kevin. I'm the dad in this whole equation. I have yet to post anything on the baby blog so today seemed as good as any to do so. We had our first ultrasound done yesterday morning. They found a baby in Jenny's tummy and a breakfast burrito in mine. Seriously, though, it was a really neat experience. We could see Lil' Junior and actually hear the heartbeat at just 8 weeks.

We walked around Target last night, looking at baby things. Do you know that at Target one has 5 billion different baby bottles from which to choose? Animal print also seems to be a big hit with infant clothing. They also had a pacifier with a built in thermometer. I want one.

I am excited to be a daddy and am equally excited that Jenny is baby girl/boy's mamma. That would make us both excited. It really is a blessing, even in these early stages - the ultrasound images from yesterday confirmed this truth to me as I watched Junior/ette moving around in my wife's belly...WOW.

Well, I'm done rambling for now. Hope all who reads this is doing well. Thanks for stopping by.
Pappa Crow

2 comments:

The Crows said...

Oh my gosh, you are so cute. I'm really glad you're baby's daddy.

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! Why is it that bad food not only tastes good it is much more satisfying? I can eat a bag of carrots, a banana, some prunes (yes, really) and until I eat a couple cookies or chips there is still a pit in my stomach.

By the way, thanks for walking with me. We'll have to do it again soon. When I walk it's a lot easier to explain to the health nut prego angel on my shoulder why it's okay that I ate two cookies, a brownie, and some ice cream today:o)