Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Should Be Rich

Okay, so I found this cute website, http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and will probably change my background 20 times a day now. Sorry if this is annoying, but it's FREE decorations, people. I would change the decor in my house several times a year if it wouldn't drive my husband mad and break our bank. Sigh. I should have been an interior designer. I've looked at going back to school for some "credentials", but, dude, I can't do another four years. Especially now with little girlfriend Crow on the way. Plus, I think that if I were an actual designer, I'd only really enjoy it if I had access to unlimited funds. I'm not great at making something from nothing......those kinds of people amaze me. Put all the frills together for me and I'll buy it and stuff it in my house! I think I just really like change......which is tricky when you have things like jobs, family, limited funds. Those factors put limits on the amount of change that can happen in one's life. That's why I like haircuts and rearranging the furniture. They give me the little change-fix that I need with little disruption. Speaking of disruption.....where the heck is all of that ice the weathermen were predicting? They get a girl's hopes up for a school/work closing and then don't come through. Tisk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feels any better, one of my friends from college graduated with an interior design degree ... she works at Lowes now ... selling appliances.

The Crows said...

Ha! That does make me feel better.