Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snot

We are in snowy Washington for the Christmas holidays and I am a snot-machine. To quote Melly, "I am awash in snot." How can so much snot come out of one person? I've been steaming my head over a pot of boiling water with vinegar and lavendar about three times a day and I think it's working. Today I'm less snotty and more stuffy. My head feels like a big balloon.

Currently there is 4 feet of snow on the ground and it's been snowing since I got up. Yippee!! It's so pretty. It looks like a winter holiday village out there. I'm concerned about the birds, though. Why are they out? Aren't they cold? Where do they go when it snows? Clearly I didn't pay much attention to my science classes. I bet all of you know where snot comes from and where the birds go when it snows.

Baby Crow is moving around a lot these days. Sometimes it wakes me up at night. Kev has now felt the little one move several times.....kind of makes it more real for us.

Well, that's all for now. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

1 comment:

Guy and Julie said...

How fun to spend Christmas up north! I would LOVE a white Christmas!! Hope you feel better soon--you guys have a very merry Christmas.